- Student Technology Support Portal
- Online Training
- My WT Account
- WTClass Help
- Live Workshops
West Texas A&M University is launching the Microsoft IT Academy program, making an extensive collection of online learning materials available to all WTAMU students. The Microsoft IT Academy program makes training available so you can:
- Work at your own pace on your own schedule
- Take as many courses as you want, as many times as you want
- Earn certifications that are valued by employers
Who is Eligible to Take the Training?
- Any currently enrolled WTAMU Student.
How Do You Get Started?
- Get an access code for the training you want to take. Each course has a specific access code that you must enter to get access to the course.
- Sign-in at https://imagineacademy.microsoft.com/?whr=default and start learning. Use your WTAMU Student email account
(EX: firstname.lastname@example.org) which already has a Windows Live account associated with it.
If you have questions on how to use the Microsoft IT Academy tools or cannot find what you need to successfully use the IT Academy please contact the Microsoft IT Academy Help Desk at:
- Phone: 800-508-8454 for immediate help
- Hours: 8:30am - 7:30pm CST
- Email: email@example.com expect 24-48 hour response time