- Student Technology Support Portal
- Online Training
- My WT Account
- WTClass Help
- One-on-One Training
- Live Workshops
Student Technology Support Portal
Not sure where to start? Start with 10 Things You Need to Know About Technology.
What Technology Do You Need Help With?
- Blackboard Student Training Live workshops are currently available for for the first two weeks of the term.
- Blackboard Student Guide
- How to Login
- What Browser Should I Use?
- Where are My Courses?
- How to Navigate
- Course Syllabus
- Course Calendar
- Submitting to an Assignment Drop Box
- Posting to Discussions
- Taking a Test
- Problems Viewing Content
- Send and Receive Course Mail
- Checking My Grades
- Mobile Learn
- What equipment can I check out?
- Where can equipment be checked out?
- Free training is available through online partnerships over software and systems.
- Live workshops available for some of the most requested software.
If you are unable to locate the information you need, or need additional assistance, please contact the Help Desk by phone at 806-651-HELP (4357) or by email at .